Findlay, Ohio (February 27, 2012) – Pain Management Group announces their membership into the Ohio Chamber of Commerce.
“PMG is proud to be affiliated with the Ohio Chamber of Commerce,” commented Brandon Shilling, Governmental Affairs Manager for Pain Management Group. “We look forward to being active members and doing our part to further the mission of the Ohio Chamber.”
Ohio Chamber of Commerce membership provides Pain Management Group:
- Access to Ohio public policy professionals and decision makers
- Opportunity to participate on Ohio Chamber steering committees
- Opportunity to network with other Chamber members
- Participation in Chamber events
- Access to cost-saving programs
About Ohio Chamber of Commerce
Founded in 1893, the Ohio Chamber of Commerce is Ohio’s largest and most diverse statewide business advocacy group. The Chamber works to promote and protect the interests of its 6,000 business members, large and small, while building a more favorable business climate. For additional information, visit www.ohiochamber.com.